Before you call your Lennox Dealer
System not functioning properly?
The following checklist is provided to help you isolate the problem, prior to calling your Lennox dealer for service:
- Check to see that electrical disconnect switches are ON.
- Make sure the thermostat temperature selector is properly set.
- Make sure the thermostat system switch is in the ON position.
- Replace any blown fuses or reset “tripped” circuit breakers.
- Make sure unit access panels are in place.
- Clean or replace air filter.
If repairs are required, contact us.