HVAC installers Immediate Openings
As a HVAC Installation Professional, you are a key member of our team responsible for the quality and efficient installation of refrigeration, heating and air conditioning systems.
Prior experience in the HVAC industry is ideal but not required. We will train the right people. If you have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers, you are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and able to manage time to effectively let's talk.
• Installation, maintenance, repair of heating and air conditioning systems
• Insure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of necessary equipment
• Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
• Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
• Experienced Residential HVAC & Refrigeration knowledge (Preferred but will train the right candidate)
• Valid State Driver's License & clean driving record
• Able to lift up to 50-100lbs
• Excellent communication skills
• Professional appearance and personality
• Medical insurance
• Paid vacation and holiday time
• Paid tools and training
• Generous salary (commensurate with experience)
We are actively interviewing for this position at our family owned business.
Apply today by completing the form below: